Re: ISOC InterCommunity 2017 in Mauritius

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2017 03:22:05 -0800

Hi Ish,
At 02:51 AM 07-11-2017, Ish Sookun wrote:
>Nope. I did not receive that email. Was it sent to one of the mailing
>lists at https://elists.isoc.org/mailman/listinfo?

No. The email was sent to the members of the local chapter. I
thought that you were already part of the local chapter. "While the
Chapter is in rejuvenation, no business shall be conducted under the
name of the Chapter". If you are interested in recreating an active
local chapter, please contact me off-list.