ISOC InterCommunity 2017 in Mauritius

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2017 01:24:59 -0800

Hi Ish,

I read your blog article [1] about "ISOC InterCommunity 2017 in
Mauritius". I'll comment about this:

    "So, we had a little discussion in office about what's Internet Society,
     what's the InterCommunity, what is the intention of AFRINIC in all of
     this, and why should we attend?"

As I previously mentioned [2], Afrinic provided the logistics for the
event. I attended the event as a Board member of Afrinic so as to
encourage local Internet-related efforts.

I assume that you have received the email from the Senior Manager,
Chapter Development, ISOC, about the "unresolved situation around the
Internet Society Mauritius Chapter". I prefer not to "take sides" on that.

1. https://hacklog.mu/isoc-intercommunity-2017-mauritius/
2.
https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/community-discuss/2017-September/001688.html