Is the well-favoured touch of technology working?

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 03:50:44 -0700

Dear Ms Nicolas,

According to the Riche Terre Mall web site [1], "the mall offers a
well-favoured touch of technology to its visitors" and "the visitors
are in for a real treat with the free internet access that is
available throughout the mall". Based on my personal experience, I'd
say that the "the well-favoured touch of technology" is not working
at Riche Terre Mall.

The web site also mentions that "The wellbeing of our visitors is
paramount to us". I am curious to see whether that is as advertised.

1. http://www.richeterremall.mu/facilities/