Re: Dal Puri Location

From: OMDEEP GOKHOOL <omdeep.gokhool1_at_umail.uom.ac.mu>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 09:08:29 +0400

Hello,

I was recently pondering on the idea of a "Dholl Puri" locator using
crowd-sourcing. After going through this thread my Team Lead Abdallah
Yashir and I came up with this design prototype for a mobile application
that uses GPS and Internet to locate Dholl Puri seller across the island.

This application will allow a user to mark the specific location of the
dholl puri seller and add pictures and info about the place and the food.
As the data will be crowd sourced a moderator will verify the data recorded
by the user.

We recommend using React Native and Firebase or Heroku. To promote open
source and community development, we can consider using GitHub.

Please find Screenshots of the mock-up.

--
 <http://www.uom.ac.mu/prospectivestudents>

Dholl_Puri_Locator_Details_Info.PNG
(image/png attachment: Dholl_Puri_Locator_Details_Info.PNG)

Dholl_Puri_Locator_Details.PNG
(image/png attachment: Dholl_Puri_Locator_Details.PNG)

Dholl_Puri_Locator.PNG
(image/png attachment: Dholl_Puri_Locator.PNG)