Re: Uom website hacked

From: Sun <s4ndeep1203_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2017 01:02:59 +0400

Hi SM,

Commenting about "not the purpose of the web site to provide free
advertising space to everyone on the web.",

How exactly would you make it clear?

Would a "please do not hack this website" message suffice to make it clear
in your expert opinion?

A reply without metaphors would be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

*RAMGOLAM Sandeep*
*Front-end Developer | Gamer*