Re: Internet Shutdown - Togo

From: RISHIKESH BHOLAH <rishikesh.bholah_at_umail.uom.ac.mu>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2017 10:14:59 +0400

Hi SM,

On Saturday, September 16, 2017, S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com> wrote:

>The local gossip is that >most of the political >discussions have been
>happening on Facebook. It >would be up to a Court of >law to interpret
the >term "harmful" or whether those discussions >are "harmful".

I completely understand it and this is the most appropriate and just
procedures to follow. However, unless a plaint has been lodged to the
court, those terms will not be interpreted. Should this not have been
followed regarding the Facebook ban of 2007? As Ish stated in his previous
mail, no court order has been issued for censoring Facebook.

Regards,
Rishikesh Bholah

--
 <http://www.uom.ac.mu/prospectivestudents>