RE: AlwaysOn Certificate Issue

From: Akshay Hasnah <Akshay.hasnah_at_harelmallac.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 06:06:14 +0000

Hello Rishikesh,
Thank you for your mail. In order to help you further ,it would be helpful for us that you give more details like the site that you were connecting and also your mac address & email you were using. Normally when you connect to HTTP it will redirect you to our page for login, after that you can access https web pages.

Best Regards,

AKSHAY HASNAH
IT Support Technician

[Go check it]

Harel Mallac Technologies Ltd.
a Harel Mallac Building
   18, Edith Cavell Street, Port Louis, Mauritius
t (230) 207 3200 | f (230) 207 3232 | t (230) 54905142
e akshay.hasnah_at_harelmallac.com<mailto:nilvanee.sham_at_harelmallac.com>
w hmtechnologies.mu<http://wwwhmtechnologies.mu/>
BRN C07007231 | VAT 20076289

[Enterprise Broadband Services]