Re: Security incident on bank website

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 07:05:04 -0700

Hi Ish,
At 10:13 18-07-2017, Ish Sookun wrote:
>I read about a security incident [1] that was reported to CERT-MU. It
>involves a bank in Mauritius. Has the incident been resolved?

The incident was reported 10 days ago. I visited the site again. It
looks like that incident was not resolved.

Let's assume that there was an incident affecting a bank which I am
using. Would I know about it? I doubt that given that there hasn't
been any news about the incident which occurred over 10 days ago and
nobody in the so-called "tech" groups is bothered about that.