CERT-MU Botnet detection and tracking

From: Ajay R Ramjatan <ajay.ramjatan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 08:42:21 +0400

Dear CERT-MU,
I was pleased to read in the news that Mauritius was ranked the first
African country in the Global Cybersecurity Index for 2017, published by
the ITU. In addition, Mauritius ranked in the top 10 countries globally.

In the report at
https://www.itu.int/dms_pub/itu-d/opb/str/D-STR-GCI.01-2017-PDF-E.pdf
there is mention of The Botnet Tracking and Detection project of CERT-MU

Botnets are a major threat to the Internet's ecosystem as we have seen
at technical conferences organised by CERT-MU in the previous months.

I am interested to know more about the "Botnet Tracking and Detection"
project of the CERT-MU, but I could not find any information on the
CERT-MU website. Grateful if you can point me in the right direction on
where to get more information on the project.

Regards