CERT-MU subscription

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.mu>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 20:39:04 +0400

Dear sir/madam,

I did not receive any alert issued by CERT-MU with regards to WannaCry
ransomware. I checked my email address at
http://cert-mu.govmu.org/English/Pages/NewsLetterSubscription.aspx and
it said « This email already registered. »

I clicked on the « Lists » link [1] from the footer of CERT-MU website
and it asked me to log in. I entered my credentials and the page
redirected to the homepage of CERT-MU without logging me in. I could not
view CERT-MU's lists and learn more about them.

I would like to know:

  a) what are the mailing lists of CERT-MU to which I can subscribe?
  b) whether I am already subscribed to any of those lists?
  c) how do I subscribe to CERT-MU lists?

Thanking you in anticipation.

[1] http://cert-mu.govmu.org/English/_layouts/viewlsts.aspx?BaseType=0