Re: Une possible contamination de WannaCry à Maurice

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 19:21:42 +0400

Hi SM,

On 18/05/17 11:44, S Moonesamy wrote:
> There hasn't been any confirmed reports (outside Mauritius) of a
> WannaCry infection by email. The information which you received does
> not seem correct.

I read
https://www.lexpress.mu/audio/307481/yogida-sawmynaden-sur-wannacry-il-y-eu-tentatives-dattaques
and listened to the Hon. Yogida Sawmynaden's statement to the
journalists' questions.

The Minister says « fine ena ene cas mo croire quelque part » while he
also says there have been attempts of cyber attacks. I did not receive
any reply from CERT-MU. There is not way to study the spread of WannaCry
and its impact in Mauritius.