Nexmo sign up bug due to being located in Mauritius.

From: Sun <s4ndeep1203_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 20:18:11 +0400

Hello Nexmo,

I recently discovered your service while watching the amazing presentation
of Techcrunch Disrupt. As a developer myself, based in the small island of
Mauritius, I wanted to try your SMS API service. Unfortunately I couldn't
sign up.

Checking in the developer tools revealed that my location was causing a
problem on the page. See image attached below. I tweeted[1] the issue
_at_nexmo, and the handle suggested that I contact nexmo support. Hence's this
email.

[image: Inline images 1]

Could you please help fix this issue so that developers from Mauritius can
try the awesome Nexmo service.

1. https://twitter.com/__Sun__/status/863794465810415616
<https://twitter.com/__Sun__/status/863794465810415616>

Thanks and Regards,

*RAMGOLAM Sandeep*

*Front-end Developer - Designer - Web Enthusiast - Gamer*

C_zQMvzXsAAjP1Q.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: C_zQMvzXsAAjP1Q.jpg)