Re: On my internet rollercoaster

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2017 09:17:49 -0700

Hi Martin,
At 05:30 14-05-2017, Martin wrote:
>The onus is on Mauritians to improve their situation right ?

That is what the ICTA requires.

>We should definitely provide an easy way for citizens to measure and
>assess their Internet connection.
>Who's in for a digital brainstorm?
>What if every Mauritian citizen using a web page could generate
>during her surfing session unbiased metrics of latency and euh troughput?

There is a message at
http://lists.elandnews.com/archive/mauritius/internet-users/2015/06/2231.html
about getting data which may help to improve internet connectivity
for Mauritian citizens.

I read about the problems which Emmanuel has been facing. It reminds
me of how IT technicians and people who are allegedly "IT experts"
fool their customers. I don't follow such practices. There is some
information about the Airbox at
http://www.elandsys.com/~sm/emtel-airbox-upto-201508.html In my
opinion, the ADSL problems were not handled correctly.