Re: On my internet rollercoaster

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2017 20:08:51 +0400

Hi Emmanuel,

On 13/05/17 13:07, EMMANUEL MATHIEU ROLAND CALOTTE wrote:

> [...] Governments promised stuff
> that never happened or happened way later and only for the main towns or
> agglomeration of people like Port-Louis.

I understand your pain. :-(

I've had the same experience waiting for FTTH. All ISPs, without
exception, deployed their "service" in the towns. At one moment a town
like Quatre Bornes had four ISPs providing *high-speed* internet
connectivity.

The rest of the island are the last to deserve attention.

May I know in which part of the Mauritius are you having so much trouble
to get a decent internet connection?