Re: Cannot reach littleshelly.me

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 22:51:25 +0400

Hi Yash,

On 25/04/17 22:20, Yash Maudhoo wrote:
> It seems that I'm having the same issue with scalaway.com and
> online.net. I tried accessing Shelly's blog using Tor and it's working fine.

I wrote to Mauritius Telecom last week when I could not access
vimeo.com. Around the same time I could not reach stackoverflow.com
either. I received a reply from the Customer Relations Centre of
Mauritius Telecom yesterday, telling me that the matter has been
referred to the concerned department.

Right now I can access both vimeo.com and stackoverflow.com. I cannot
say whether the "concerned department" of Mauritius Telecom fixed it.

I suggest you notify Mauritius Telecom of the problem you're having,
sending them a list of websites you cannot access. Also attach your
findings (e.g traceroute).

For info, I host littleshelly.me and I assure you there is no issue with
the website right now. I can access the blog from a My.T connection
(without using Tor).

Cheers,

I drink coffee and manage Linux servers for lexpress.mu.