Re: Risk competition

From: Ajay R Ramjatan <ajay.ramjatan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 21:08:10 +0400

Hello,

I am one of the coaches/mentors for the event. I'll address the talk about
blocking connections coming from TOR exit nodes. In their proposed
solution, one of the contestants offered the possibility to block incoming
connections if said connections originate from a TOR exit node. This is
indeed a feature. It is up to the user of the software to decide to use
said feature or not.

The LUGM was part of the "Reseaux associes" for the event. Pritvi Jheengut
and I were invited by the organisers to act as Coach and assist the
contestants.