Re: Press says Amazon dedicates a branch to Mauritians

From: Anthony Salomon <salomonanthony2807_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 13:09:23 +0200

Hello,

Just to point out that a new article about Amazon in Mauritius is now
online here :
http://defimedia.info/commerce-en-ligne-amazon-mauritius-est-un-partenaire-damazonfr

Do you think it is clearer now and helps us to understand the difference
between "partenaire" and 'filiale"?

Thanks for your views.

Regards,

Anthony

On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 6:06 PM, Shelly Hermia Bhujun <
shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Yuv,
>

> Finally! Thank you, that was a very nice answer/analysis. :)
>

> Kind regards,
>
> Shelly

>>> 0175811044509_3726245768818551455_n.jpg?oh=16d90f8152706d68f
>>> 567fd4f50b22724&oe=598FD73F&__gda__=1498658733_be2a7481c3161