Re: Internet shutdown proposal

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 22:16:06 +0400

Hi SM,

On 04/12/2017 07:05 PM, S Moonesamy wrote:
> I am copying this message to Ish as he wrote about the National Internet
> Filtering System [2] in 2015.

Thank you for the email.

I saw your tweet during the day. I read your question on the AFRINIC
mail list regarding the disaster recovery centre in Egypt. To be honest,
I did not dig further though the topic interested me, as I some pressing
tasks to complete.

Let me do some research on this topic.

Cheers,

I drink coffee and manage Linux servers for lexpress.mu.