Re: Assisting with a presentation

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 23:04:56 -0700

Hi Yusuf,
At 20:32 11-04-2017, Yusuf Satar wrote:
>Where/when is the talk? What are you going to be talking about?

The tentative dates for the presentation were either Friday or
Saturday. Shelly and I were going to do a presentation about
security on the internet. We unfortunately has to decline doing the
presentation as we did not know about the audience until
yesterday. There wouldn't be enough time for Shelly and I to work on
a presentation which is tailored for that audience.