Re: Introduction

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 09:27:55 -0700

Hi Ranjana,
At 06:54 11-04-2017, Ranjana Foogooa wrote:
>My name is Ranjana, I am in the Digital Marketing business and I do
>lots of freelance work also.

Thank you for the introduction. I'll also respond to the two other
messages which you sent this afternoon. We don't accept
subscriptions from "gmail.com" anymore as there has been people using
gmail.com to create fake identities. The alternative nowadays is to
send a subscription request from an email address provided by the
company you are working for or the university email address if the
subscriber is a student.

Could you please send me your business address if you are still
interested in subscribing to the mailing list?