Re: Press says Amazon dedicates a branch to Mauritians

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 02:27:21 -0700

Hi Shelly,
At 22:06 10-04-2017, Shelly Hermia Bhujun wrote:
>I may be wrong but the whole 'ensemble' looks fishy to me. It
>reminds me of the launching of tropical miss Mauritius shopping website.

Wasn't that one on the national TV? :-)

>Yes, I agree that it is difficult to ensure that a website is
>selling 100% genuine products. I will still take Tropical miss
>website as an example.

Ok. :-)

>Amazon-mauritius.fr has a Facebook page
><https://www.facebook.com/AMAZONMAURITIUS/>https://www.facebook.com/AMAZONMAURITIUS/
>and they have managed to post some pictures related to comments made
>after the defi article has been published. I also found this:
><http://amazon-mauritius.fr.hypestat.com>http://amazon-mauritius.fr.hypestat.com

Thanks for sharing the above. There is an image at
https://fb-s-a-a.akamaihd.net/h-ak-xlt1/v/t1.0-9/17883582_360175811044509_3726245768818551455_n.jpg?oh=16d90f8152706d68f567fd4f50b22724&oe=598FD73F&__gda__=1498658733_be2a7481c31615e5ced1776f2133a313
about a message from "Club Partenaires Amazone.fr" to
amazon-mauritius.fr The message is dated 11 April, i.e. after the
amazon-mauritius.fr issue was discussed on this mailing list.