Re: Press says Amazon dedicates a branch to Mauritians

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 11:11:49 +0400

Hi Shelly,

On 04/10/2017 10:06 PM, Shelly Hermia Bhujun wrote:
> Now, the article mentioned that it is a reseller but the website does
> not look convincing enough to me.

A Slashdot story [1] talks about how cyber criminals are targeting
third-party sellers on Amazon to post fake deals and steal money. I am
not saying that amazon-mauritius.fr is fake or a cyber fraud. I'm rather
saying that you're right, as you cannot distinguish whether
amazon-mauritius.fr is an authorized reseller or a fake setup.

Maybe the Slashdot story could be useful for your blog post.

[1]
https://yro.slashdot.org/story/17/04/10/198201/amazons-third-party-sellers-hit-by-hackers

I drink coffee and manage Linux servers for lexpress.mu.