RE: Information about downloading of mobile apps

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2017 02:34:53 -0700

Hello,

I received a reply from the Customer Relations Centre of Mauritius
Telecom in response to an email which I sent on 15 March. The reply
(#14586809) mentioned that Mauritius Telecom is looking into the
matter and "shall revert to [me] at the earliest". It has been over
two weeks and I haven't been contacted again.

Does Mauritius Telecom has the information available for its customers?