Re: French tech

From: vincent pollet <hello_at_ict.io>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 23:55:54 +0400

Hi SM

Thank you for the email and for reading ICT.io

I agree with your comment regarding the predominantly english-speaking
communities.

French Tech is one community among others, but it cannot be bad to
advertise ou industry and communities among French speakers.

As for If an entrepreneur should focus on French speaking countries or not,
it really depend on various factors and it is difficult to say.

I think French speaking countries are offering opportunities, but it really
depends on your products/services and of course your network.

*VINCENT POLLET *| *CO-FOUNDER*

*WWW.ICT.IO <http://www.ict.io/> *
PORT-LOUIS - MAURITIUS

e: hello_at_ict.io