Re: Did you verify the sources inside.news?

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 03:55:21 -0800

Hi Ish,
At 23:56 26-01-2017, Ish Sookun wrote:
>However there is no mention on inside.news about any category or type of
>humorous articles published on the website. Therefore there is no way
>for the reader to distinguish between a factual/verified news and a "joke".

The article was probably removed as I got a 404 when I went to the link.

Recently, several new news sites have been created. I guess that
people in Mauritius have noticed that it is a good way to make money.

Are people interested in verifying the information available on the
internet? I commented about the problem in 2014.