Re: Lack of competitive packages

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2016 11:31:19 -0800

Hi Logan,
At 04:34 06-11-2016, Loganaden Velvindron wrote:
>I would argue that the cost of housing in California is relatively
>expensive. Same thing could be said if someone decides to work in
>Ebene, and buy a house there.

Thank you for the response.

You commented that people are not being offered competitive packages
in Mauritius by comparing the packages offered in another
country. Have you done anything about that as a member of the
Advisory Council? Do you have any achievements to show as member of
the Advisory Council?

If you recommend a person to be hired as programmer, do you do it
because he/she can deliver the same quality of work as the person in
another country who has been offered a competitive package or because
he/she is "family"? Is ethics a consideration? Is communication
skills a consideration?