Re: Spam

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 02:52:14 -0700

Hello,
At 01:51 18-10-2016, Palm Tree wrote:
>I just wanted to show a spam in my inbox. I have no idea how some
>people got my mail of <mailto:timeofsands_at_gmail.com>timeofsands_at_gmail.com

The problem you encountered seems similar to the one at
http://www.elandsys.com/~sm/twenty1-biz-campaign.html Your email
address might have been collected during an event and shared with the
Agence universitaire de la Francophonie without you authorization.

You can submit a complaint to the Data Protection Office if you are
interested in pursuing this matter. When the complaint is processed,
the Data Protection Officer will inform you about Section 30 of the
Data Protection Act 2004.