Re: Women in Technology Event in Mauritius

From: Turbine Mauritius <hello_at_turbine.mu>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 12:46:45 +0400

Hi Shelly,

Agreed with Ish & SM - this is a fantastic opportunity to share your
experiences, your challenges and your vision (past, present & future!).

Also, unless there are additional speakers they haven't announced yet, you
seem to be the only female speaker at the Women inTech event... Interesting
to note...

E.

--
<http://www.turbine.mu>