Re: MCB Prepaid card website certificate error

From: Yuv Joodhisty <locustv2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 23:50:16 +0400

Hi,

Could you please tell us which chrome extension are you using?

It's certainly not the adblock plus, but might be something else.

I did encounter something similar in the past because of a chrome
extension. Disable all your extension and see if the problem persist.

Regards
Yuv

On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 5:15 PM, Sheik Mohammud Muzzammil Nabybaccus <
SN897_at_live.mdx.ac.uk> wrote:

> On 8 Sep 2016, at 17:14, Sheik Mohammud Muzzammil Nabybaccus <
> SN897_at_live.mdx.ac.uk> wrote:
>

> On 8 Sep 2016, at 16:43, S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
> At 04:23 08-09-2016, Sheik Mohammud Muzzammil Nabybaccus wrote:
>
> I was assessing mcb prepaid website today and i got certificate error.
> for a banking website, its kind of a risk since google suggested me if i
> want to proceed anyway
>

> Did you proceed by entering your username and password?
>

> Regards,
> S. Moonesamy
>

> I didn’t want to take the risk. so i went to the nearby Atm to check the
> card balance.
>
> but now when im checking the same on my pc, there is no errors
> im only getting this error from my macbook
> the time and date are set properly
>

> If no one else is experiencing it, the problem is from my side maybe

Screen_Shot_2016-09-08_at_17.13.19.png
(image/png attachment: Screen_Shot_2016-09-08_at_17.13.19.png)