Re: Hi

From: <martin_at_navacelle.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2016 12:30:27 +0200

So you are talking about geolocation of every restaurant / snack in the
island ?
Okay let's say we have a map. Every owner registers his business and
location on the map.
Now we may use the smartphones geolocation capabilities. How precise can
it be ?
I have no experience with using google maps or android or iphone
positioning systems in MRU.

Have you ??