Re: Hi

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 13:55:41 -0700

Hi Martin,
At 12:19 19-08-2016, Martin de Navacelle wrote:
>Howdy hey in whatever you're all about ?

Thank you for your interest in the mailing list. It is unfortunately
no longer possible to allow subscriptions from gmail.com email
address due to abuse. I suggest using a business email address if
you are working in tech.

Yesterday, I was looking into how a mobile phone can be used for
restaurants on the island. That goes beyond creating a web site. It
is difficult to find people who are interested in that.