Safety information about gas water heater

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2016 04:05:50 -0700

Dear Mr Pallen,

I sent an email to the email address (mfrs_at_govmu.org) which is
published on the Mauritius Fire and Rescue Service web site and I
received the following error: "The email address you entered couldn't
be found". I would be grateful if the correct email address could be
published on your web site.

There was a news report about another case of Carbon Monoxide
poisoning from a gas water heater over the last two weeks. I could
not find any safety information about gas water heaters on the
Mauritius Fire and Rescue Service web site.

Does the Mauritius Fire and Rescue Service provide safety information
about gas water heaters?