Re: No request from Mauritius

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 11:18:13 +0400

Hi SM,

On 19/07/16 23:53, S Moonesamy wrote:

> Thanks for writing [1] about the Google transparency report as I did not
> know that the new report was published. There wasn't any data provided
> information for Mauritius and Seychelles. I was surprised to see that
> there was a request from Seychelles and none from Mauritius.

Glad you read the post. Yes, I was surprised to see that too and in fact
it appears that Maldives authorities understood the Google policies
better than Mauritius. At least they are not waiting for a Mutual Legal
Assistance from the State of California. :)

I drink coffee and manage Linux servers for lexpress.mu.