Re: Have you exceeded your Mauritius Telecom Internet monthly package?

From: Yuv Joodhisty <locustv2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 22:56:29 +0400

Hi Shelly,

Since when have you been experiencing with "slow internet" because of the
monthly package limit?

There are 3-4 person using my internet connection at home and everything
has been going just fine from the beginning (i.e. since i was moved to the
fibre cables). My monthly package usually lasted for around 18-20 days so
my limit was reached aroung the 18th to 20th of the month. Last month i
received email about the limit exceeded on the 20th.

But a strange thing happened this month and my package was over by the 2nd
day of the month and i am still wondering how can that be possible. I
emailed orange about this matter explaining how the internet is used at my
place and that it would be almost impossible to reach the limit so fast.

Their response to my mail was so funny. They replied in just 1 line saying
what i pointed out was the problem, that i had only 11GB out of 75GB left.

If you did experience something similar to this, i.e. monthly package limit
exceeded so fast, then something is definitely wrong with MyT.

Regards
Yuv