MIU Skype call

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 21:45:11 +0400

Hi Shelly,

It's been a while I could join the Skype calls. A major hiccup in
joining the call is that it ends up being tiring; all while I have to
keep pace with other work.

For a change, I suggest that we meet and work on MIU matters, without
making it appear like «a job to be done» but rather something as
passionate as it used to be at the beginning.

How about meeting up at the UoM Cafeteria a Saturday and working (not
just talking) on MIU matters over a cup of coffee?

I drink coffee and manage Linux servers for lexpress.mu.