Email marketing

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 04:22:38 -0700

Hello,

Did anyone receive an email with the following text:

   The offer of SparkUp meets a real need of entrepreneurs financing,
since 2013,
   SparkUp, co-founded by [removed], allows companies to raise funds
(over $ 4 million
   since its creation) in equity by soliciting their networks.
   SparkUp provides a technology dedicated to corporate financing,
based on social
   funding, marketing automation and behavioral email marketing."

I am confused when I see the words "email marketing" as I receive
complaints from users about that type of email.