Re: Data breach

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2016 10:49:53 -0700

Hi Ish,
At 10:14 03-06-2016, Ish Sookun wrote:
>Why not contacting the company and cc'ing CERT-MU for record purpose?

I used to Cc the mailing list as it might help the subscribers who
are interested in keeping their financial or other personal
information safe. I usually contact the company if there is a
problem which might affect me. In this case, I contacted CERT-MU in
case it is interested in following up on the security issue. As I
did not receive a reply I assume that CERT-MU is not interested in it.