RE: Emtel new offer - Emtel WiFi Plus

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 21:21:46 +0400

Hello Suyash,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I think it's very misleading too and I have been reading some FB users' opinion about that new offer. Please do give us a feedback on the 25GB unlimited package when you get one. I think Its more convincing when users give feedback rather than being easily misled by marketing strategies.

Kind regards,
Shelly