RE: Weekly Skype Call

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2016 18:44:31 +0400

Hello SM and Sruti,

I agree with Sruti, I think it will be easier for subscribers to take out an hour per month than an hour per week for an online Skype session.

Kind regards,
Shelly

Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 23:44:52 +0400
Subject: Re: Weekly Skype Call
From: raksheeta.jughdharree1_at_umail.uom.ac.mu
To: sm+mu_at_elandsys.com
CC: mauritius-internet-users_at_lists.elandnews.com; shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com

Hello SM, I know that there is very little interest for the weekly skype call. However, instead of cancelling it, I suggest to do it on a monthly basis and see how it turns out. I would really appreciate it if other subscribers share their views about this. Regards,