My.T 100 Mbps

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2016 01:52:20 -0700

Hello,

I would like to congratulate Mauritius Telecom for being the first
ISP in Mauritius to offer 100 Mbps internet access for home users. I
have two questions.

There isn't any information about the monthly data usage in the
document at
http://www.myt.mu/offers/pdfs/My.T%20100-Mbps-Terms-and-Conditions.pdf
What is the monthly data usage allowance for My.T 100 Mbps?

Section 5.5 of the "Specific Terms & Conditions: My.T 100 Mbps"
states that: "all rights in the IP address belong to MT". Does that
mean that AfriNIC does not have any rights in the IP address?