Re: Council Reports for the year 2015

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 19:51:20 +0400

Hi Shane,

On 02/24/2016 05:56 PM, Vy-Shane Sin Fat wrote:
> With all due respect Jules, I find your post rude and entitled. I've
> noticed a culture of complaining in this mailing list. Is that how the
> group proposes to be an agent of change? It's not going to work if the
> list operates in a spirit of negativity and confrontation.

Did the soft tone bring any change or do any good in the past several
years? I do not disagree with the way Mike questions. It's normal for
somebody who is concerned that the laws are not applied in this country
and that all he gets are baseless assurances that work is happening.

I drink coffee and manage Linux servers for lexpress.mu