Re: Concerns for the MIU mailing list

From: Jules Mike Giovanni <johnally_at_eml.cc>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 15:01:22 -0800

Hi again,

I just discovered that I was part of the MSCC[1]. Due to the fact that
no actual introduction was required from me when entering, I seem to
have completely forgot that I was part of that community. It's probably
been 1 or 2 years now and I don't know why or how I got in. In contrast,
while subscribing to MIU mailing list, a formal introduction was
required from me where I'd state the reason why I'd want to be part of
the mailing list and also any affiliation I had. MSCC has around 304
craftmen but how many actually realise they are part of the community
and why they are part of it? I have not participated in it since I
forgot about it somehow and yet, I'm still listed as being a craftman :o

Regards, Mike

1. http://www.meetup.com/MauritiusSoftwareCraftsmanshipCommunity/

--
http://www.fastmail.com - The way an email service should be