Re: Promoting the interest of consumers

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 11:12:11 +0400

Hi Logan,

On 02/23/2016 10:18 AM, Loganaden Velvindron wrote:

> Is asking why a legitimate comment was deleted on a blog post a sin ?
>
> https://twitter.com/eldergodselven/status/700359325798309888

My name was mentioned in that tweet and no one gave me a clear
indication which comment is being referred as being deleted by myself.
Can you tell precisely which comment I deleted? If not, then please stop
the drama you've been doing since the past few days and stop lying to
people.

I drink coffee and manage Linux servers for lexpress.mu