Re: animate.css

From: Sun <s4ndeep1203_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 22:12:20 +0400

Hi Mike,

The 404 issue has been resolved now.

Luckily my better-half didn't get angry over the http status code :P

I'm also looking forward to your journal :) Checking on it each day to see
> when it goes out of construction.

It'll go live soon !

Thanks and Regards,

*RAMGOLAM Sandeep*

*Front-end Developer - Designer - Web Enthusiast - Gamer**Website :*
barfii.net <http://www.barfii.net>