Re: Startup ecosystem

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 04:47:08 -0800

Hi Vincent,

You have been quiet. :-) It's difficult for me to know whether there
are any problems on which I might be able to help if I do not receive
feedback. I prefer to leave the decisions to the person managing an
event so that the person can get credit if the event is a
success. That does not mean that the person has to do all the work
alone. A few persons on this mailing list do volunteer when there is
a problem which they can help out with.

Could you please provide some feedback on how things are for the
follow-up event on start-ups in Mauritius?