Re: Internet Security Day

From: Yash Maudhoo <yashmaudhoo_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 13:03:05 +0400

Hello,

I just read the article on l'express. Like Ish said, it is indeed a nice interview. And I agree that some people consider sextortion and revenge porn as something taboo. Also if a teenager is a victim of the such sextortion or revenge porn, he/she might not be comfortable telling his parents about it. And Like Ish said, people really need to be educated about the dangers of Internet. For instance, for the SID, the Ministry of Education could have organized a presentation to educate students about the Internet.

Talking about Safer Internet Day 2016, Google is offering 2GB of Google Drive Storage. You just need to do a security checkup[1] of your Google Account.

[1] https://security.google.com/settings/security/secureaccount

Regards,
Yash