Re: Cybercrime on Facebook in Mauritius

From: Nadim Bundhoo <nadim_at_devisprox.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 16:33:44 +0400

Hello Ajay,

On 4 February 2016 at 15:12, Ajay R Ramjatan <ajay.ramjatan_at_gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi SM,
>
> What kind of delivery error was it?

I received the following when I asked SM whether he received an answer or
not - Robin Bhundhoo was CC'ed.

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

Robin Bhundhoo (robinbhundhoo_at_govmu.org)
The email address you entered couldn't be found. Please check the
recipient's email address and try to resend the message. If the problem
continues, please contact your helpdesk.

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: EX-SVR-ARC2.gov.mu
robinbhundhoo_at_govmu.org
Remote Server returned '550 5.1.1 RESOLVER.ADR.RecipNotFound; not found'

This is only part of it. It continues...

Nadim