Re: About the Biometric ID Card

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 01:53:50 -0800

Hi Yash,
At 20:45 30-01-2016, Yash Maudhoo wrote:
>Could you please elaborate on this? How can it affects the citizens?
>For example, let's say the NSA gets their hands on the data of the
>central database of a country, how would they be able to use the that?

I am not answering part of your question as it is about an
organisation which would not be of interest to most people.

Did you create a fake profile on Facebook? Could you be identified
from information from the fake account and a database? What if a
criminal gains access to your personal information?