RE: www.economist.com access denied

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 04:36:07 -0800

Dear Sir,

 From
http://www.economistgroup.com/what_we_do/our_brands/the_economist_brand_family/the_economist.html

   "Economist.com is a premier source for the analysis of global business and
    current affairs. It includes the full editorial from The Economist's print
    edition. The site also features a growing range of unique
web-only content."

I sent an email to contact_at_orange.mu on 25 January to report an error
which affect internet users on the Orange Mauritius network who visit
www.economist.com I received a reply from Ms Bhatoolaul on 27
January to notify me that Mauritius will investigate into the
matter. I visited www.economist.com today and the following was
displayed in my web browser:
http://www.elandsys.com/~sm/www-economist-com-access-denied-20160129-b.png

It has been at least five day since www.economist.com is not
accessible to Mauritius Telecom customers. I would be grateful if
Mauritius Telecom could provide a technical report about the problem.