Re: Weekly Skype Meeting

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 11:19:14 -0800

Hi Vincent,
At 08:41 21-01-2016, vincent pollet wrote:
>The Venue is an issue :)

I'll make a note of that and see whether I can find a venue.

>I was thinking about la plage (not in a marketing way) because I do
>not know about any other places that could host such event for free.

La Plage might be a good venue as you can do some promotion for the
company and get a suitable venue at the same time.

There were under 20 persons at the last event. You could aim for a
smaller audience.

Let's have a Skype call as it might be easier to get a view of the
details. Could you suggest a time in the evening?